As a tennis player, I learned that to be successful on the court you had to have a consistent follow-through. This is true in business as well. Leaders who win realize their team’s most important capability is the ability to execute. Would you agree that ordinary ability with extraordinary follow-through produces remarkable results? Effective leaders set ambitious but attainable goals and provide the encouragement, resources, and tools needed to achieve the exceptional.
The most successful leaders are, first and foremost, heart specialists. In other words, they connect emotionally by showing respect, empathy, and care for others. Leaders who win don’t spend their energy pursuing prominence, focusing on themselves. They strive for significance which is focused on the team.
When teams embrace a compelling vision for the future and trust their leader, they achieve the exceptional. Leading to win is helping others see that desire can be more powerful than disappointments.
This program will motivate your leaders to achieve these results:
- Create a winning vision for the future that is compelling and vivid.
- Identify the must-wins for the team.
- See perseverance as a combination of patience and persistence.
- Establish a culture of optimism.
- Inspire your team to break through self-imposed obstacles.
- Help others work in their sweet spot.
- Build leadership success on significance instead of prominence.
This keynote presentation will be customized for your event.