Have you ever heard someone say, “I’ll be a lot more optimistic when things get back to normal?” Wouldn’t you agree that in our rapidly changing world, normal is ahead of us, not behind us? Constant change is here to stay and depending on how we view it, can be overwhelming or an opportunity! For organizations to win through change, they must continually adapt, transform, and reinvent. As a result, “We have always done it that way” is no longer a viable philosophy for long-term success.
In this presentation, audience members will learn that because change is inevitable, winning is possible. This mindset allows them to benefit from the enormous opportunity change presents. They won’t feel defeated by the change in their work; instead, they will find ways to leverage change. Roger Crawford will give your team a winning perspective so that when faced with changes, they will see possibilities appear, not disappear.
Here are some actionable ideas to help your team Win Through Change:
- See change as something new instead of something wrong
- Develop a forward to normal mindset
- Determine what you can control, and focus your energy there
- Understand the difference between fear and anxiety
- Expect and accept change
- In today’s world of constant change, we can’t excel with yesterday’s thinking
- Make change happen instead of waiting for change to happen
- Embracing the facts is the first step to building fortitude
This keynote presentation will be customized for your event.