All accomplished individuals and organizations have learned that the key to sustaining success is turning periodic setbacks into powerful comebacks. Here is why: everyone faces obstacles however, what separates the ordinary performers from extraordinary performers is how they respond. In this book, you will learn the nine keys to bouncing back, how to see adversity as a gift and as a result, reach higher levels of achievement.
How High Can You Bounce will empower you to:
- Embrace setbacks as an opportunity to grow, pivot and gain a new perspective.
- Celebrate the comebacks, learn the lessons from the setbacks.
- Realize how far you have fallen is not as important as How High You Can Bounce!
- Make something happen or make something out of what happened.
- Discover the most important factor of success is your bounce factor.